We collect only two types of information which we use to provide and improve our services to you.
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address.
- First and Last Name.
- Address, City, County/State/Province, Postal Code/ZIP.
- Cookies and Data Usage.
We may also collect information on how our services are accessed and used ("Data Usage"). This Data Usage may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so.
- To provide and improve our customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To monitor the usage of our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Haystoun Financial & Property Services may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights of Haystoun Financial & Property Services.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services.
- To protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
There are other circumstances where personal data may be disclosed without consent of the data subject. This includes situations where the data must be disclosed by reason of local legislation or international agreement.
Under these circumstances, Haystoun Financial & Property Services will only disclose the requested data after taking legal advice to ensure the request is legitimate.
All Under One Roof
We are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for General Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Pure Protection, Equity Release and Mortgage business. You can check our details and regulatory permissions via the Financial Services Register at https://register.fca.org.uk/.Our FCA reference number is 845592. Haystoun Financial Services Ltd of 19D Eastgate, Peebles, EH45 8AD trades as a Limited Company. Our Company Number is: SC588219
Haystoun Financial & Property Services is a family run business based in Peebles in the Scottish Borders. We offer mortgage, insurance and protection advice services, as well as full letting agency services.
We take your privacy very seriously and collect only two types of information which we use to provide and improve our services to you.